Assistant Manager Maasmechelen
A day in the life of an Assistant Manager
- As assistant manager, you have the Keys to the Kingdom; you know all about the ins and outs of the restaurant to ensure hospitality and quality.
- With your Hawk Eye, you scan the room and kitchen for work. You delegate to your team while showing them how it should be done, and you never stand with your hands in your pockets.
- Working 9 to 5 is not really for you. Varied timetables, evening and weekend work, free time when it suits you.
- Like a co-boss; you take responsibility, you coach your team, and you are the point of contact next to the manager during your shift.
- No Manic Mondays for you, because you carefully monitor productivity, orders, rosters and schedules. And if you come across any bottlenecks, you do everything in your power to resolve them.
- Ain’t no mountain high enough when it comes to supporting the manager. You support in the field of HR and marketing aspects and in achieving financial goals.
Come as you are
- Nobody gets left behind at Ellis, no matter the rhythm of your heart. You don’t let anything put you off: your passion, determination to learn and energy are way more important than any previous knowledge or experience.
- You are playful and rebellious. The boundless and sometimes chaotic nature of Ellis is what appeals to you.
- You are born to pamper guests and colleagues. Your passion knows no bounds, not only for our clients, but also while telling the story of our innovative dishes.
- You want to get ahead in life and turn dreams into reality. You do this by learning, growing, daring, doing.
What’s in it for you?
- Work at an innovative food brand that wants to be a learning master for every talent
- The chance to work on innovative hospitality processes such as digital ordering, and much more
- Fair and transparent remuneration according to salary scales (category 8, PC 302)
- Meal vouchers and eco vouchers
- Compensation for commuting
- Reimbursement Sundays & holidays
- Reimbursement of expenses
- 13th month
Dutch level C1
If you can’t stand the heat, then stay out of the kitchen.
Are you scared of physical work, do you panic in a hectic work environment or do you find the leadership role difficult? Then this may not be the job for you, and we’d rather not waste your time.
Is it you we’re looking for?
If you’re still humming to this tune, then we’re ready for you! Apply now and who knows, you might be coming to dinner soon enough.