Teamleader Knokke 31H/34H
A day in the life of a TEAMLEADER
- You own the Keys to the Kingdom! You know the procedures to open and close your restaurant by heart. At the beginning of the day, you do all the preparations. During closing, you leave your restaurant behind in an orderly fashion.
- You have a Hawk’s Eye, and you are constantly scanning the restaurant and the kitchen for work. You delegate tasks to your team and are never found with standing with your hands in your pockets.
- Working 9 to 5 isn’t really your thing. Rosters that vary, working some nights and weekends, free time when it suits you.
- Crunching the numbers when counting our stock, placing orders and accepting deliveries, all while following HACCP regulations.
- Sorry is not the hardest word; you are a future leader. You take up responsibility, coach the Ellis Roadies and serve as the SPOC during your shift.
- You can handle some limited administrative tasks and are agile to working in restaurant, kitchen or even doing the dishes.
Come as you are
- Nobody gets left behind at Ellis, no matter the rythm of your heart. You don’t let anything put you off: your passion, determination to learn and energy are way more important than any previous knowledge or experience.
- You are playful and rebellious. The boundless and sometimes chaotic nature of Ellis is what appeals to you.
- You are born to pamper guests ànd colleagues. Your passion knows no bounds, not only for our clients, but also while telling the story of our innovative dishes.
- You want to get ahead in life and turn dreams into reality. You do this by learning, growing, daring, doing.
What’s in it for you?
- Working at an innovative food brand that wants to be a teacher for every talent
- Fair and transparent remuneration according to the pay scale Commuting allowance
- Team bonus in the event of collective success
If you can’t stand the heat, then stay out the kitchen.
Ellis may not be your ideal workplace if you only want to focus on one talent (either service or kitchen), if you are not flexible to work on Sundays or Saturdays, if you are unwilling to learn.
Is it you we’re looking for? If you’re still humming to this tune, then we’re ready for you! Apply now and who knows, you might be coming to dinner soon enough.