Restaurant manager Bruges 38H
How can you make a difference for our customers?
As a Restaurant Manager, you will first be put on a training program as an Assistant Manager, duration depending on your experience.
– You will manage the ins and outs of your restaurant. You are responsible for all matters in the restaurant. You divide your time between 60% operational work in the restaurant and 40% administrative work.
– You develop turnover and take initiatives, in consultation with your assistant manager and your district manager.
– You are responsible for orders from suppliers, stock management, schedules, ….
– You support your employees from A to Z (advice on selection and recruitment, training for new employees, monitoring productivity, drawing up time tables, etc.).
– You also take care of the administrative follow-up (control of money flows, personnel administration, reporting, …).
Do you succeed in giving our customers a WOW-experience?
– You are bright and enthusiastic, passionate and independent, but above all you are ready to put your shoulders under our project.
– You are hands-on and like to roll up your sleeves.
– You master the necessary work procedures and organization, product knowledge, stock management, … or you have an incredible desire to learn it.
– Your leadership skills are extremely important. You can get the best out of yourself and your team so that together you can go all the way.
Feel like flying into it?
– As a Manager you get a full time (38h) contract and we offer an attractive salary package including
– Remuneration according to pay scales (cat. 9): always clear, always transparent.
– Additional meal vouchers
– Additional eco vouchers
– Commuting bonus, will be replaced by a company car or mobility budget after 2 years in the position of restaurant manager.
– Result-related bonus system
– GSM subscription
– Hospitalization insurance
– The best candidates will be invited for a personal interview.
– In a subsequent phase, you will participate operationally in the restaurants, where enthusiasm & energy, operational expertise and natural leadership will be gauged.
– Everyone is welcome at Ellis, with and without disabilities, with or without distance from the job market. Don’t be put off: the desire to work & learn is much more important to us! Hope to see you soon.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)